Please download the membership form and complete.
You can forward it with your cheque if you are paying this way.
Otherwise email the scanned form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2016 Lifesaving Foundation Members
Members of the Lifesaving Foundation in 2016 are eligible for the following;
1. Members are invited to attend the Monday Programme of our 2016 Conference as guests of the charity. This includes The I Am Not Drowning Seminar and Ireland Medal Ceremony. Those wishing lunch beforehand should make a €10 payment by credit card via our website payment button. This is the only charge for Monday. This is a link to the Monday programme. LINK
2. Members are invited to attend a general Meeting of Lifesaving Foundation Members scheduled for 4.30pm on Monday 29th August in Killashee Hotel, Naas, Ireland (conference venue).
3. Members have the right to attend the conference for a single day’s programme (Tuesday 30th August – Thursday 1st September) for a daily payment of €100 instead of the €300 non-resident conference fee. This is ideal for members who are only available for one day or who are only interested in presentations on one day. As a member you can pre-book your participation in the conference for that day by paying €100 through our website credit card payment button. This option gives members an opportunity to meet and interact with conference participants.
4. Members receive a free copy of the full conference USB some months after the event. This valuable benefit gives members easy access to current drowning research.
Members make play active or passive roles in the Foundation choosing to seek election to the Board of Directors or simply to have access to information in the Members Only section.
Membership of the Lifesaving Foundation brings the following benefits;
1. Members have a personal right to attend Foundation research conference as an Observer on payment of the appropriate fees.
2. Members can Log In to the member’s part of the website where they will find filmed conference presentations, new and old research papers, copies of national and international drowning reports, copies of television news reports on drownings and rescues, and other filmed reports and events.
3. Members receive free copies of Foundation conference DVD's containing the filmed presentations.
4. Members receive copies of all Foundation safety and educational publications.
5. Members receive regular updates on Foundation projects worldwide.
6. Members have a vote at the Foundation Annual General Meeting (AGM).
7. Members are eligible to offer themselves for election as a Director of the company and charity.
Organisations can apply for membership naming an individual as their contact person.